Monday, June 25, 2012

Emily’s Powerfoods Living Breakfast Bowl


 
I used to be very concerned about my dairy intake and ate very limited amounts, and then I discovered Siggi’s Icelandic Skyr yogurt. I loved it! I had myself tested to see if I was allergic to yogurt and the holistic doctor said I was fine. As a result this recipe was born. Now, this recipe is one of my favorite breakfast options. It takes less than 5 minutes to make, it’s delicious, it’s packed full of superfoods, and it’s low in calories. If you like smoothies with superfoods for breakfast, and you need a change, you might want to try this breakfast bowl.
 
Ingredients:
½ cup Living Intentions Superfood Cereal
¼- ½  cup goji berries
1 tablespoon almond butter, organic if possible
1 cup of fresh organic berries
1 Siggi’s Vanilla yogurt
1 dropper liquid vanilla Stevia

 
I like the Superfood Cereal Hemp & Greens and Cacao Crunch for their benefits and flavor. I alternate my flavors depending what I feel like. This breakfast bowl is sweet, chewy, crunchy, and creamy – all in one! It is rich in antioxidants, essential vitamins and minerals, healthy fat, and protein.

 
Siggi’s yogurt and the Superfood Cereal is available at Whole Foods markets and the other ingredients you can generally find at any natural foods store. You can purchase many of these superfood products online as well.
 
For more information and health benefits on Siggi’s Icelandic Skyr, Goji Berries, Cacao, and Stevia, you can check out my past blogs on my websitewww.emilyspowerfoodsliving.com.
 
Try starting your day with this yummy Superfood Breakfast Bowl!

Until next time!
-Emily




No comments:

Post a Comment