Sunday, June 10, 2012

Urth Caffé


Today I am writing about Urth Caffé, a healthy and fun café in Los Angeles. If you live in Los Angeles or are planning a trip and you want a healthy meal and the best coffee LA has to offer, you must go to Urth Caffé. There are four locations in the city, all offering the same menu and the same friendly cafe environment. My favorite location is Urth Caffe on Main St. in Santa Monica, only a block from the beach on one of my favorite streets to walk down for shopping, people watching, and coffee shops.


I personally think Urth Caffe has the best coffee in the city. The coffee is organic, which means it’s lower in acid. They also have a large menu of wonderful organic teas; my recommendation is the Buddha’s Blend. Last time I went to Urth Caffe I tried the Green Tea Latte (pictured above) it's robust flavor was unlike any green tea I have had elsewhere.
 
Urth Caffe offers a variety of low-fat organic salads, delicious soups and cold and hot entrees.

I usually get the Urth Farmer’s Salad, which is an organic spinach salad with grilled artichokes, radishes, pecans, tomatoes, red onion, shaved Parmesan and fennel with a peppercorn dressing. If you have a sweet tooth, their vegan desserts are also delicious.
 
Most of the time Urth Caffe is packed, so expect to wait in line. But, I’ve got to say, the line is well worth the wait! 

Until next time!
-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment