Monday, March 12, 2012

Kreation Kafe Review



I really love discovery new eateries, especially fresh, healthy ones that I can walk away from knowing that I truly treated my taste buds and my body!
Kreation Kafe & Juicery on Montana St. in Santa Monica is my new favorite restaurant! Their delicious food is mostly local and organic from the farmer’s markets. My mom and I had breakfast there and it was so delicious and fun! We sat outside in the front on a small patch of grass at a cafĂ© table in the morning sun; you can also sit in the back on benches or tables or inside.


  The walls of the restaurant outside are designed to be living topiaries, you truly feel  like you are in a magical zen garden! You cannot help but feel more mindful and conscious.

We both enjoyed delicious omelets and green juices, I love their cold pressed juice bar too. My favorite juice is the Green #3 which is jam-packed with greens. I also hear that the kabobs on the hot menu are amazing!
            After breakfast, with all that delicious healing energy in us, my mom and I took a walk on the beautiful Montana Street and window-shopped! It was a great morning! I highly recommend Kreation Kafe for healthy, delicious fare and a beautiful, bright environment!

Whats your favorite healthy spot?

Sincerely-Emily





No comments:

Post a Comment