Monday, March 26, 2012

Plate - Earthly California Cusine

Plate in Malibu is one of my new favorite restaurants. It is a small, zen-like environment with amazing food near the beach. I have been multiple times in the past several months.
                                             

The food is all organic and natural. All of their fish is fresh and their poultry and meat is free-range.
 I love their vegan soups to start and the Black Berry Spinach Salad is the best!

My favorite entrée is the fresh Chilean Sea Bass with sautéed spinach; it is cooked perfectly, with no heavy dressings. And their vegan vanilla ice cream with berries is also a delicious end to any meal there.

When I eat at Plate, I feel like I am eating fresh home cooked meal that was just picked from the garden!    
For delicious organic food in a beachy, zen atmosphere I definitely recommend Plate!

 

Sincerly, Emily



No comments:

Post a Comment