Monday, April 2, 2012

Perfect Foods Bar



Perfect Foods Bar = Perfect Snack!
 
As you can see with the pattern of the last couple of posts of mine I have been really into trying new things lately, I am lucking out and finding some real winners on the natural foods end, and want to keep sharing these great discoveries!

My most recent find was the Perfect Foods Bar is a perfect snack. Let me tell you why! It is a delicious Whole Food Energy Bar, it has 17 grams of protein and is gluten free. Did I mention it is delicious?! It comes in flavors such as carob chip, almond butter, and peanut butter. One of the most important things about this energy bar is that is has no refined sugar; it is sweetened with honey. Way too many energy bars today are full of refined sugar. You can find this perfect snack in a refrigerated section of your local Whole Foods or natural foods store. It’s great to eat before or after a workout, or just for a mid-day snack as it is packed with nutrients for “stamina, endurance, and energy” as it says right on the bar. I want to add that it is also very satisfying, which is important if you are into conscious and mindful eating, as I am, I really like taking one of these bars with my to the gym so that after a hard workout I have a healthy satisfying body loving snack waiting!  So, the next time you are shopping at the market, you might want to pick up a Perfect Foods Bar!

Sincerely-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment