Monday, May 14, 2012

Lightning in a Bottle Festival

I never realized how many yoga festivals there are but it seems like they are popping up all over the place!

With Tadasana Festival, Bhakti Fest, and now Lightning in a Bottle, there are so many options! I've personally been to Bhakti Fest, this festival was highly organized and has been around for years and just a month ago I took a stroll to Tadasana Festival who hosted their first time event, but now I am becoming curious about Lightning in a Bottle!



Lightning in a bottle seems like a mix of all of the festivals, it seems like it contains the community aspect from Tadasana Festival, the experience of Bhakti Fest, and the music and energy of Cochella! I don't know anyone who has attended this festival but would love to know more! Please reach out if you or someone you know has experienced it and liked it!

Until next time!
-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment