Monday, June 4, 2012

Moksha Yoga LA

So this past weekend I went to a local yoga studio that was recommended to me by a close friend. 
Moksha is a Yoga studio that specializes in hot Yoga, with an array of classes to pick from such as their    Moksha Flow class, Yang Class, and Yin Class, there are more to choose from to!

I took the Yin class, this class really focuses on long deep stretches, I wanted to take a slower class to make sure my body was acclimated to the heat, the heat was great, but the class was challenging, and  I walked away calm, and happy with my efforts. 

Angie, the teacher was very knowledgeable and I noticed that she really paid attention to every single student and made sure that they were all working to their best of their and ability and safely at that!

 The facilities itself were very clean, and well kept, they even had showers in the ladies restrooms and cubbies for our belongings.. 


I would definitely recommend Moksha Yoga to friends, and I know I will be back in the near future!

Until next time
-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment