Thursday, July 5, 2012

Montecito Wine Bistro!


 Today I am reviewing the Montecito Wine Bistro in Montecito, CA. Montecito is one of my favorite getaways. My friend and I took a drive up the coast last weekend and ate at this charming restaurant for lunch. This was my second time dining at the Bistro, and again I had another great experience. It is nestled in a beautiful shopping center with a small gourmet market and two boutique women’s clothing stores. The parking is easy – just like everything when you are in Montecito.
 

The food at the Montecito Wine Bistro was right up my alley. The chef gets his produce at farmers markets locally and in nearby Ojai Valley. Their dishes include a variety of fresh interesting selections. I had the Vegan Kale Salad 

with Grilled Wild Salmon. My friend had the Caesar Salad with Grilled Organic Chicken. Both entrees were delicious! We did not try any wine, 
BUT I look forward to trying it when I go back!
There is indoor and outdoor seating, with fireplaces in both areas. The restaurant opened last November, so I hope it does great. It is a nice choice for a romantic dinner, and it’s perfect for a girls’ lunch on the weekend because you can shop at Pierre Lafond afterwards.


I look forward to going back, its a total recommend!


Until next time
-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment