Thursday, July 19, 2012

Superfood Date Drops!


I am so excited to share my newest raw dessert recipe!
Superfood Date Drops!
Ingredients:
14 medjol dates
¼ cup organic goji berries
¼ cup raw cacao nibs
1 dropper of liquid vanilla stevia
1 cup unsweetened organic coconut flakes

Preparation:
With your hands mash medjol dates until it’s like a dough. You might need to use a fork or spoon. Add goji berries, cacao nibs, and stevia. 


Roll into balls. Take your coconut flakes and place in a separate bowl. Roll your superfood date balls in coconut flakes! Makes about 15 balls depending on the size you make them. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
I just came up with this recipe, and I am excited for my friends, family, and clients to try them. So far I have received great feedback! They are easy to make, as they only contain 5 ingredients and require no cooking time because they are raw. At the last minute, you can whip these up and bring this dessert to a dinner party. You will also impress your friends who have judgment about raw foods not tasting good. These are a great beyond healthy dessert.
The raw cacao nibs and goji berry combination make this an antioxidant rich dessert. Raw cacao and goji berries contain more antioxidants than any other food on earth. These superfood date drop treats are packed with vitamins and minerals, and are totally delicious!
  

I hope you try them at home and please let me know how you like them!

Until next time!
-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment